FreeBeg

Full Version: Not asking for much but need something..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 26 years old recovering from being homeless and is employed as a bicycle messenger but is going through financial hardship

My mother recently passed away from type 2 diabetes on July 16 of this year. 
I am in and out of food pantrys to have a meal to eat 
I lost my chase checking account due to it being compromised by a scammer  who sent a fraudulent check of $1,500 to my account and on top of that I tried doing pawn loans but all the material I try to use to pawn off for extra cash to them are too out of date. 

I honestly just want to get back to work so I can build up enough money to see my family again and help pay and attend my mothers funeral in charlotte North Carolina Idk when the funeral is going to be set up because this just happened but I at least owe it to her and my family to provide and help the best way I can. 

I love my mom because I was adopted by her when my birth mother gave me away off to the streets to raise me. My mother gave me a second chance in life and I owe my respects to her because I am one out of the many kids she helped raised. 

What I ask to get from here is either a cash loan in which I can pay you back because I know everyone at some point struggles or money you can give out the kindness of your heart. No amount is too little or too large to help me.

I thank you all in advance and may God continue to bless and be with you all.