FreeBeg

Full Version: Drowning In Debt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I'm reaching out to you today to request any kind of assistance you may be able to afford. From the time I got married, which has been 5 years now, I've been drowning in debt. A small back story, I married my husband after an 8 year relationship. A month before we got married he was laid off his job which he held for 10 years. Then, two weeks after tying the knot he was diagnosed with cancer. From medical bills to just trying to get by until he was able to get a steady job again, we were living credit card to credit card. Our credit card debt went from a manageable $2,000 in debt and skyrocketed to $30,000. 

So again, I am reaching out to you all to kindly request any kind of help you can afford to send my way. Any little bit will help and be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to stop by to read my request. If you are able to help please send to cash.me/$PleaseHelpMeThanks