FreeBeg

Full Version: In Dire Need of Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

For some time I've had big financial problems and I'm trying to overcome them. But things are getting so tight that I'm actually scared.

I was getting close to eviction but gladly I had enough money to pay the rent that overdue and this month's rent.

But now I have absolutely no money left... About 2 euros on my bank account. And I still have electricity, phone and internet bills to be paid. Next week they will probably cut the power. And turn off phone and internet.

I do have a job. But not making enough money to survive these kinds of financial problems.

I hope to get atleast 300 euros to pay the bills and survive this month.

I hope someone helps. Please. Heart

paypal.me/tforce84
Tomorrow I have to pay the electricy bill or power will be cut. That's 88 euros and the priority right now...
Ok. I managed to sell some of my stuff to get that money.

I'm still short of 210 euros for unpaid internet and phone bills. I don't have anything valuable to sell no more. And I do not know when they will close my phone and internet. Please, I need these for work, especially phone!