FreeBeg

Full Version: Sharing experience (no proofs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
paypal.me/donation29012018

I have health problems since 2011. People decided to walk away without help. It has been many years since problems begin to pop-up. No proofs for formal documents, sorry. I just need money for food and place to live. Rent is expensive without options. Costs around 1000 $ for month (only apartment) and apartment is not rich. Just by apartment alone - not included other problems. My goals to fix myself and other problems brought me to this place, because there is no way to "fight back" and return to your normal life - i need unlimited amount of money, only one million will help to fix all of the problems. But i understand that if you are reading this message - probably you don't have even 5 $ to contribute.... yes, i understand, so i will be glad to receive even 1 dollar (not 300 $ or million). If you have money, please donate as much as you can.

If you donate one dollar even if you don't have money - it will help me and you will not give large amount from your pocket, but if people will always ignore those messages - everyone will fail and everyone won't earn at all.

I came to one interesting topic where people were asking for money. I didn't have at all, because i'm struggling with myself, but i came to one interesting conclusion. I said to myself "i will not donate even 1 $". Then i realized: if everyone will think this way, everyone will fail.
So, i will donate to people if i will have large amount of cash and i will donate one dollar too if i will be poor.

No success from selling products or from other ways to earn money. Believe me. This is a dead way. The main point is not about selling. The main problem takes place in other direction - people can't understand that you can't just ignore people's problems. If you ignore - it means that this problem will come to you some day. I'm not saying, that you HAVE to do something and have to donate. No. But if you have opportunity to throw one dollar to one person, it means that even if you poor, you can help people and you can win situation by leaving big chances for someone to succeed. I mean, if you are poor and if you throw one dollar - i have big chances to survive since many people will do same thing too. But... it's only a hope. Many people ignore people's problems and they don't give even one dollar and it means that person remains with nothing. He can't wait and he can't earn. He can't ask for help. He can't find ways to earn cash, because they were already taken. He can't do nothing. If someone will say opposite thing - it means they lie to you.

I don't know if i will be able to resolve my problems, because it depends on people. There is no way to resolve something on your own. Life doesn't work this way, because there are scammers with jobs, scammers with products. Scammers everywhere and basically it's impossible to do something on your own. It all depends on them. If you won't meet scammers - you win. If you meet - you lose and you lose millions of dollars and you won't protect yourself. If you help other people - they help you and together you will find way.
But i'm experiencing completely other opportunity. Everyone have illusions - they will become "rich", they will succeed in other ways and they think that they are helping people by telling them that they are wrong. It happened to me and i hate this situation, but i try only to find my way by constructing not working ways. But what can i do if you can't BUY food without money and you can't rent apartment. If you don't understand - don't tell me that i'm wrong. Otherwise, we loose together - i won't be able to help you without your contribution. It all depends on you. Don't think that i'm saying LITERALLY "i will donate you 100 dollars if you donate me 1 dollar". TRY to understand what i'm saying in this message. What i'm trying to say is that if you ignore problems, they will pop-up in your other part of life without consistency of poor people. Even if you are poor - you can throw just one dollar and it may SAVE life. If you understand - thank you for reading and i hope to receive donation from you.

paypal.me/donation29012018