FreeBeg

Full Version: For my babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
paypal.me/pools/c/87mbDkHTpv

Hello my name is Joanne and hope everyone is well. 
I've never done anything like this before but here goes. 
Last year in June 2017 I was diagnosed with a tumour 5cm by 3cm attached to a nerve on my spine. After major surgery it was found to have fused to 5 of my ribs.
Now I suffer mobility wise and struggling with benefits to the us over. Disability have been difficult to say the least and I've had to appeal numerous times without any luck.
I have 2 children aged 5 and 11 and we are desperate for a little break away as a family after all the stress and worry over the last couple of years. 
I've been unable to do activities with them due to severe nerve damage which causes spasms and I feel terrible I'm not physically able to do my jo  as a parent.
I've been told by my cardiothoratc surgeon I'm unable to work as I have to avoid any blunt force trauma to my ribs and back/spine. 
I'm asking for any donations so that we could possibly get away on holiday. Just a simple change of scenery and to have some fun with my babies together. 
We have never had a family holiday as I've been unwell for a number of years now and seems one thing after another. 
My husband has been a godsend but is also unable to work due to caring for me. 
Could anyone please help?? 
My children have helped me on the road to recovery and have worked so hard at school and genuinely they deserve a treat but my hands are tied financially. It would be truly amazing for any help at all. 
Thank you so much for reading my story and who ever wishes to donate for our holiday. I will happily provide proof/evidence of my medical problems and anything else required. Thanks again