FreeBeg

Full Version: Don't want to lose my car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a young person. I have a job (for more than 2 years now). I got a car that I'm still paying. I was current with the payments but two months ago I had a tooth removal that costed more than expected because I had a reaction to the medicine and had to buy the new ones all again. So I used the money that was for the car payment, and I try to recover it by selling carrot cakes, but I couldn't cover it, and when I realized, the next payment was due as well, so now I owe two payments plus the interests generated for the delay, and if I don't pay by the middle of September, I'll lose my car. I finished my career and graduated as engineer. Everything was going well, but now I have to work as normal (from 06 am till 5:30 pm) and sell carrot cakes and other desserts and help middle school kids with math on the weekends. I don't know what else can I do. I believe that all good actions have a reward. I always try to be good and gentle with others, so now I'm hoping I'm right and life won't let me down. I know that there are others in greater need, and mine might seem selfish, but losing my car puts me in a risky situation: the city where I live is dangerous, and it's often said that young women are the most common target. So I'm appealing to your good heart and intentions to help someone in need

The amount is approx. to $800

paypal.me/kath28