FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperate and feeling hopeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BI am a single woman in my early 30s. 
I recently left an emotionally abusive, toxic relationship. I work 40 hours a week, and am on my feet 9 hours a day. 
My ex controlled every aspect of my life with his manipulation - including my finances. This left me with nothing when I came upon an opportunity to leave. I took it - not considering my financial situation. I was just glad to get out and I don’t regret that decision regardless.
I have struggled since I have been on my own in June, but I was recently hospitalized after a suicide attempt in early August. I missed over 3 weeks of work which has now left me with no pay cheque. 
I already have overdue bills, some have been sent to collections weeks ago. My credit card is over it’s limit and I am well into my overdraft. 
I can not afford to buy healthy food, which adds to my depression that I already struggle with. I feel completely hopeless. 
I feel completely hopeless. I have borrowed money from my single senior father (my mother passed away suddenly several years ago) as well as my younger neice. I am out of options. My job doesn’t have sick leave or vacation pay. 
Any amount will help and would be greatly, greatly appreciated.