FreeBeg

Full Version: I have a story Just $1 would help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure you hear all kinds of pleas but please hear me out.

I will cut to the chase I have been given a car but it has sat a long time and I have to replace tires, fan belts, fluids etc. Please help. If everyone who sees this would just send $1 to $5 I could get it running, get a job and get a life.

Below is my paypal link.

https://paypal.me/DawnAnnHutchison

Life is not fair and I understand that but starting 10 years ago when I was the victim of domestic violence my life has spiraled to below the bottom of the barrel. At the time it happened my now ex-husband and I were living in a house owned by his mother. After it happened she asked me to move out because the only other option was him at her house. Being too low on self esteem and high in respect I did so, and having no means of support bad choices involving manipulative unsavory people kept me going down.

I live in a friend’s storage on his property. I struggled for a couple years just to afford a laptop to make some money on line. I am fortunate to receive $250 a month in back child support and I do not get any government aid or food stamps. I have no vehicle, no way to get back and forth to a job and there is no public transportation here. I live several miles from town in a rural community.

I am extremely motivated. I am 52 and alone except for my friend and his girlfriend who are kind enough to let  me stay here free but that is the most they can do. My ex paying the back child support is 20 years my senior so any month that income could abruptly end without waning so I need to do something ASAP.

Please and thank you.