FreeBeg

Full Version: Any act kindness please help my family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ask if anyone can find it in kindness of heart help my family out. We are expecting baby girl any day now. My wife has been under lot stress past year trying to keep things in line for our family. Helping get custody of my older son why fighting for her daughter with her ex. We have three great kids and one due very soon. Last year she got in accident and we must had shitty lawyer because she didnt get much but 2000 and it paid off car we lost. She gave up on fighting due fact two weeks after accidentdent she was pregnant than got very sick for weeks had be put on iv. Right now we are struggling and don't know how we are going to get by anymore. She'ses tried working but it cause to much problems and scheduling for our children. If anyone find do it in kindness of heart to help out family that is always loving and helos anyone who needs it. My wife always puts everyone before her blood or not. If you need something she is person to call. However she won't speak up when we need help because she feels no one has same heart as her. Because she's been let down by people that should have helped her over the years her own family. Please if its just $5 it will go long way. paypal.me/tlmiller2130