FreeBeg

Full Version: Need miracle, will accept purgatory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't even know where to start, but I guess the beginning works.  I'm a mother of 2 who has never had anything come easy.  When I was 20 I married a man who abused me for 10 years, and got me addicted to pain medication.  He and I had two kids together, and once I was strung out, he made me look like a demon and my kids were taken away.  
I have been sober since 2012, and work on recovery on a daily basis.  I am remarried to a wonderful man, but we have hit some horrible times.  He has just had his second neck surgery, and the day he returned to work, I was laid off.  Our house is going to be taken very soon.  I had  recently bought a car using only my name and credit for the first time in my entire life...and now I'm going to lose that too.  We've been without electricity for two days now, and it's 99 outside.  On top of that, I've been having some severe issues with a tumor in my lower colon that is now causing a prolapse.  Embarrassment, misery, agony, defeated.  Those are my feelings.
My children have no been able to come because the horrible truth is, I cannot afford to feed them.  Do you know how horrible it is to hear myself say that?
At this point, I'm really just desperate to get the electricity turned back on, and get some food in this house.  And no, we do not qualify for government assistance.

Thank you all so much for being here.  I don't know where else to turn.

paypal.me/NikkiJudice