FreeBeg

Full Version: Single father of four
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gday, I’m a 30 year old father of four kids, mother prefers the social life and being single rather then being a mother, I work my ass off daily just to get by, only by misssing one payment this week to pay another then vis vesa the next week, I love my kids I’d do anything for them, but a father needs something fun here and there, I username to ride bikes but their mother made me sell my bike to pay her bills, I oftenly seek financial help from my mother which is embarrassing as you I can imagine. With the debt she hase has left me in, as i was the one with the good credit rating, which is now ruined as she’s walked  outd left me all the old bills and constant new ones, school fees, excursions, I’d like To  B able to buy myself a road bike. Again. To Be able to  enjoy something for me again. Im  not asking king for for. New top of the range bike, but help to afford a bike to enjoy, I don’t do  drugs or smoke drink only rarely

Paypal.me/brock971