FreeBeg

Full Version: Mentally ill man in need of financial assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a PTSD sufferer I developed the condition after I was very violently attacked following a recent disagreement with my attacker (a man twice my size and heavily built)he grabbed me in the middle of town in broad daylight Infront of over 100 people and repeatedly thumped me in head until I was knocked unconscious and my head split open with blood pouring out leaving a permanent scar, he grabbed me again off the ground planning to continue the attack but luckily security guards at a local store intervened and a pedestrian called the police I was then taken to hospital where my wound was cleaned and the cut on my head was glued back together after his arrest he was realeased with a community supervision order (basically a slap on the wrist) it didn't even go to court, he came out of it laughing. The attack itself left me with PTSD and severe depression  which have both caused an inability to work (I quit my job a day or two after the assault  occurred) that has in affect caused debt, other financial troubles and fears for the immediate future such as bailiffs and homelessness  all making my condition worse , recieving CBT from a professional did help but i feel it's all being undone by my current financial fear, I’ve tried getting professional debt advice but anyone I spoke to was just an unintelligent moron. I even tried sharing my story on gofundme but because of all the scammers the only campaigns that get guaranteed funding are the ones that feature semi naked women. So I’m begging the users of this forum to please help me by sending a donation. Even a donation as small as one pound would help. You’d be literally saving my life https://paypal.me/OwenT405