FreeBeg

Full Version: Restore My Electricity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Hello and good day to whomever is reading this.  I am a mother of four struggling to make ends meet at the beginning of a divorce. My electric was shut off October 2nd due to a very large amount past due.  I also suffer from mental health disorders and until recently have been unable to leave my home, let alone work because of my health and situation at home.  I have a wonderful family that is helping me get back on my feet and believe in myself again.  It's hard to stay positive when all of your bills are behind and utilities being disconnected.  I have finally, after years of emotional abuse, lifted my head above water, but am finding it hard to swim.  I need help.  In order to restore lower I have to come up with $1149 plus a deposit of $210.  I am trying so hard to fix what I let get broken, but it's so hard and all I need is that little extra help to get ahead again.  Playing hide And go seek in the dark with the kids is awesome, but not having a stove or fridge or freezer to eat cooked meals, not so much.  I feel like I have failed my children as a mother.  I should have been stronger and able to walk away years ago. Instead now they see me struggling and it kills me even if they are being so amazing about it all.  I don't not know what else to.  I have asked the state and salvation army for help but because my husband and I are still legally married for at least another 8 months I do not qualify.  I beg, I plead, I pray, that I can get a little help to make life a little easier for my children and myself.  Asking for help is not easy, but today I have no shame in doing so . I am proud that I finally grew strong enough to open my eyes and free my children and myself from a situation that was slowly eating me alive. I am proud to ask for help because it makes me feel like I am in control of my life once again.  I, with all of me, would be beyond grateful to anyone and everyone that may be able to help.  It doesn't matter if it's a $1.  A lot of people giving $1 can go a long way. On top of the money I ask you to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers to help is rise back to the top of happiness.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Paypal.me/sapphirewomen