FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help me pay my rent and to pay for school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please I am in desperate need of help to pay my rent and school payments. I am a single mother of 1 and is unable to pay my rent last month and this month and just got a eviction notice. I had car issues last month that cost me over $1400 which made me fall extremely behind. Me and my daughter is barely making it. I owe as well over $75,000 in student loans with interest still growing to obtain my BA degree in Public Administration with a minor in Homeland Security, with the car repair issues prevented me to pay my monthly payments. My fear is they are getting to put a hold my account and I wont be able to finish school as well as evict us and we will be homeless. My family is not in no position to help us out due to their own life circumstances. In addition, I take care of my mom who has a mental illness. I have always helped people and never thought it would be my turn to ask for help. I owe $2,500 in rent and would accept any donations that can help us so I can get back on my feet. Thank you and God Bless! Angel

Paypal.me/DanielleAcker