FreeBeg

Full Version: My wife had a stroke and I need to take care of her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been out of work since May, 2018 and it has become harder and harder to pay bills and rent. My wife had a stroke on November 3 and her doctor told me it will be a long, hard road for her to recover because she did not tell anyone she was in trouble until it was too late.  She just started working as a caregiver and was afraid to tell her boss she was not feeling well because she thought she would get fired. She won’t be returning to work any time soon.
Now, I need to buy a wheelchair, walker, shower chair and a commode for her when she comes home.
I need $1000 to cover the cost of those items - Yes, I do need a lot more than that for rent and other bills, but I just want to be able to get her immediate thing first.
Our rent here in Southern California is $1600/month and the utilities average $150 - We desperately need to cover those bills as well
Because of our situation, we covered for food stamps, so we don’t have to worry about the cost of food
Unfortunately, I have been unable to find a job recently and now, the doctor told me I will need to be available for my wife most of the time, unless I can find a caregiver to take care of her when I do find a job.
Basically, I am in a position where I can't see a way out without a miracle. If you have the means and the desire to help, I would really appreciate any help you can provide to help me take care of my wife the next few months while she works on her physical therapy.
The doctor said she will probably need a minimum of six months to recover, and he does not believe she will recover 100%. I do believe she will recover fully with God’s help as she was able to move her left thumb a bit on Saturday, but it is clear it is going to take a lot of time and hard work for her take make it happen.
I would like to be able to stay home with my wife to help her with her recovery as long as possible, so I am looking for as much financial assistance as possible while I also continue to look for a job. I am also looking for something I can do from home, which would be perfect for our situation.

My PayPal email for any donations is paypal.me/ShaunHammons