FreeBeg

Full Version: Second chance to life. Victim of blackmailing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i will ask for great help for me and my family and unborn baby.
I got it in really bad situation and i cant alone help from this situation.This is my story:I worked 9 years in one company and my boss forced me do really bad things. I cant go to police, if it go bad i can go to jail.
And one day he forced me to sing papers where i owe him a lot money and kick me from job. I must lend this money and give him, because he can go with this papers to court and i have really bad problem. I must sold everythink what i have, now i live in my girlfriend house. From last money i do truck license and i work as truck driver. I take extra shifts in work, but still little... But 80% money from my income go toloans, and 10% income i use to everyday go to work. Last 10% money i have to life. With girlfriend we are waiting baby in march and i dont have money for it. If i to repay this loans to my 60 years old. Now i have 30 years old. 30 years my life is in ...I this way ask, for this help. If you can send me this funds i have SECOND CHANCE to LIFE. Now my life is totaly ruinded and i dont know what i do. If you can help me, my girlfriend and my unborn son, i will mega greatful to you all.Sorry for my english, i do my best to undestand my story.Thank you all
Paypal.me/Goodlik3