FreeBeg

Full Version: Terrified to lose our home!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a married mother of three. My husband works 12 hr days and sometimes he will take on side jobs at local establishments to try to make ends meet. Our children are 14(daughter), 12(son) and an infant(son). We don't ever ask for help but, we are at a point we don't know what else to do.   We know what it is like to loose everything and have to start all over. January 2008 our family lost our home, vehicle and everything we owned in a flood and in August of 2016 we lost our home and all of our belongings to an apartment fire. We have been trying to pick up the pieces and get back on our feet ever since. We would appreciate any donation no matter how small. Please will you help?

Reasons for Donations:
We are a family of five. We've run into some pretty bad luck the past couple months. Our only vehicle has broken down, the
repairs are costing us $1,200 we are currently 3 months ($1,800) behind on rent, we are terrified we are going to lose our home and we have absolutely no money for Christmas.  Although, having no money for Christmas isn't high on our priority list right now.  We need our vehicle to be working and we can't lose our home. We have nowhere else to go. Please if anyone can help, you have no idea how much it would be appreciated.
Rensselaer, IN. 47978
https://www.paypal.me/mrsammesse