FreeBeg

Full Version: Help a Venezuelan friend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Good morning, evening o night, depending on the time your reading this. I'm From Venezuela, and as you might hear or watch on the news, internet and any other source, the economic situacion is a literal chaos, with an inflation that is over the 40.000% and recently the IMF predict that for the year of 2019 will be 10.000.000%.
Even with all of that i managed to pull it through this economic chaos with a job i had at a drug store, i say "had" because im now unemployed because the drug store had to close due to all the thing i mentioned above, i live with my mom and grandma who are both retired, so they earn less than the minimun wage(and even if the earned a minimun wage we cant still afford most of the basic food) so i am the main money entry  in the house. I'm also law studient at the university, where i have an schollarship wich i got from my excelent academy record, its a private university so it really heps because i got exonored of pay certains things, but in order to this i have to keep my good academy record or else they take the schollarship.
So here i am asking for some help from you guys, any little bit counts, take to consideration that 1$ is 281.10BsS(this is the black market price that almost everyone here use, because the official price is way away from the reallity and it will probably keep raising) so lest say with 10$ i can make a little buy in the market and survive for like a week or 2, so any little help you can give me i will appreciate it a lot.
Hopefully, with your help guys i would make it through out this rought months ahead and star to seek for a new job, so thank you very much, sorry for the long post and sorry for ant typo and my bad english, its not my first language! Thanks in advance to those who can help!
Paypal: paypal.me/Konihan