FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mom in need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I’m crissie. I’ve never done anything like this and I’m nervous and scared. My ex drained my bank accounts, changed his number and I have no idea how to find him. His family is no help, they say they don’t want to get involved even though me and my daughter are left with nothing. My bank account is completely overdrawn. My family helps as much as possible but financially they just aren’t in the position to help. I don’t get paid for another two weeks and I’m worried I won’t be able to afford rent and her tuition for after school care. Also my vision is poor and I’m not able to drive, I get rides a lot when I can but I often have to rely or Uber to get me and my daughter back and forth to work school and daycare. I hope someone can help me. I'm trying my best not to let depression take control of me because i know my daughter needs me. I have never felt this low before ever in life I’m honestly grateful for whatever I am able to get. I know it’s just a minor setback and once I’m on my feet I will repay it to someone else’s in need. My cashapp is 
https://cash.me/$crissiexoxo I appreciate anyone who helps.