FreeBeg

Full Version: Single struggling Mother of 2 little girls that needs assistance! Fell on hrd times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=294][attachment=294]Hello everyone Im here because as of the past month My family and I have fell on really hard times. I have been having my grandmother stay with me when she fell ill. Almost two weeks ago My child found her on bathroom floor. We rushed her to ER where from there she was flown to Madison Wisconsin. She lost a little over 2 pints over blood while on the way. Stayed in Madison for a week and half. Come to find out she has been sick for a very long time. She has stage 3 cervical cancer, it has spread into her intestines, and part of her right lung. We also found out she lost all function to left kidney. She has been going through chemo and intense radiation treatment since leaving Madison. I have been trying to keep high spirits but her health is dwindling. I came home the other day to find that if our rent was not paid in full by end of month my children grandmother and myself will face eviction. Yesterday to make matters worse my car started stalling and shutting down after taking her to treatment. It had started back up to only shut down again blocks from our home. Now this morning it was refusing to start at all. I wait til afternoon and finally got it back running to take it to have a look at. pulling on to highway it stalled again but started back up. got into mechanics parking lot to were it once again shut down. there are 4 parts that are fauilty. I really need help, We have noone to turn to as we only have each other. I have proof of all of this that is hap pening! Any help would be greatly apprciated!! 

Kind regards Tori

https://paypal.me/tori0809

[attachment=288] [attachment=289] [attachment=290] [attachment=292] [attachment=293]