FreeBeg

Full Version: In need of help to clear major debt gathered by helping a homeless friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 10 months ago an old friend got in touch with me and asked for some money to help him get in a hostel for the night as he was homeless. Being someone who tries to help whoever he can, I lent him the money. Over the next 6 months, he kept asking for more so that he could get a deposit and 3 months rent on various houses/flats but each time the landlord ended up kicking him out and didn't give the deposit back. 
I was at a stage where I couldn't really afford to lend him anymore money, but at the same time, I didn't want to give up on my friend as all the previous money would have just been for nothing if he ended up back on the streets.
I've ended up getting a huge loan, maxing out my credit card, I'm at the limit of my overdraft and I owe my brother money too.
It's gotten to a point where I can no longer help my friend and now I'm struggling to survive each month due to all this debt, if it keeps going I may end up losing my car and house which I've worked so hard for.
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out of this situation?
Ideally I need £32000 to pay off all my debt and to be able to help my friend out so he's not got this huge sum of money looming over his head that he owes me, plus it means I'll be in a position to be able to help him off the streets.
Is there any way anyone could help me? Even if it's not the full amount, any amount would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks