FreeBeg

Full Version: Lost my job to take care of terminally ill Father who I lost and now I’m losing teeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a nurse, I do not do drugs, I am currently trying to untainted employment but am having trouble due to a year gap in employment. I have been out of work for a year due to my father having cancer and needing constant care. He had no assets and was not able to qualify for Medicare in time to have him admitted to a facility. He passed away. I lost my job, my insurance and my health caring for him and stressing about my life and his. Then I lost him and I am finally coming out of a depression... only to realize that my once beautiful smile is unrecognizable due to my lack of self care during this time. I honestly just need help getting the large some of 4500 together at one time in order to have partials made and to keep my front teeth from having to be extracted. I’m willing to pay anyone back on payments if that would help. Thank you for even reading this if you have gotten this far, I have no one and could use help and/or encouragement. I have always been self sufficient, I put myself through school, worked everyday while doing it and paid my student debt off every way I could. I am genuinely and honestly just in a situation where I am either going to be unable to fix my teeth and lose them, have emergency surgery due to a serious infection or have them fall out on my own and deal with pain. 

I hate begging, so I’m not going to do that. I am asking for someone to give me a chance to keep my confidence and let me pay them back. I would be willing to discuss any kind of repayment plan. Again, thank you for reading. All my love.