FreeBeg

Full Version: Post Miscarriage help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am a student 21 years of age in college.  Back in September I was returning to classes but I had found out I was pregnant.  

I was undecided if I would continue my studies so I attended the first few weeks to get a feel for the workload.  It was a big ask so I decided to defer to next year.

Long story short I had a misscarriage and it crushed my soul to pieces.

I threw myself back into my studies to distract from the pain but as I had planned to defer I did not have the funds to pay for college.  Adding that to the fact I had to take time off work after my miscarriage I’m basically flat broke.  

I am unable to secure a loan to pay so now I am here to ask for help.  College is the only thing I have left now my baby is gone so I want to do the best I can to make her proud and make a good life for when I eventually do become a mother. 

If you can, please donate to me at the below PayPal link.  Any extra money that is received I will donate back to worthy causes.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity 

P x 

https://paypal.me/CreemP