FreeBeg

Full Version: Trying to prepare for a move.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My boyfriend and I are "stable," but that's not really enough for us. I personally don't have any income, and we're planning to move very soon, within the next month. It's all coming to a head all at once, that we don't have enough money to actually perform this move.

We'll be moving in with a few friends into a trailer, and it would be drastically more affordable than where we're at now, but up until that point, we're constantly struggling for money, for even the basic necessities. My boyfriend gets paid once a month, and after about a week his funds are nearly entirely exhausted. Bills and everything comes out very early in the month, just to get the requirements out quickly, and we're usually only left with about $100 to buy things like gas and food. God forbid something goes wrong, and we need to do something, like get the car repaired, which it currently needs as we've been driving on the spare for about a week. We have no emergency fund cause we can't afford to even set aside money.

We're both desperate, and until this move is completed, we'll be stuck in the same situation, with no emergency fund, and struggling to even buy our next meal.
Any donation would be very greatly appreciated.

https://paypal.me/sethfoxen