FreeBeg

Full Version: Homeless and far far away from home.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thankyou for taking the time to stop and read my page, I'm here because i have no where else to turn for the moment myself and my partner have food and a place to live until Thursday then we shall be homeless, and i will show proof rhat our situation is real and not fake  ,
Everything I do to try and pull myself out of this situation, I come across a brick wall, but with a little help I know I could change our situation, be self sufficient and provide for myself and my partner Edralin who herself was homeless when i met her in January of this year, this is where my story begins.
My heart is heavy with uncertainty,  I have never felt like there's nothing to live for, i actually love life, all humanity and how incredibly beautiful life can be if you have the basic things in life, I'm living in coron in the philippines with Edralin,  i came here from univercity to film a short documentary about the street children of manila the capital of the philippines (please google tondo) after securing a meeting with a charity based there in tondo, i travelled to the phillipines and started my filming but with a faulty microphone and no money my project failed, i had a student loan to live on for a while but soon money ran out i became homeless with no return ticket and a expired visa, i met Edralin and fell in love with this homeless woman who through everything remains strong after pushing a cart to collect plastics, metals, and sorting through garbage for recyclables,  she would spend the nights at the church in manila on the street, I wanted to help her live a better life and managed to get her work and a place to live for a while in Coron, where we are now, my reason for this choice to be here was because of the tourism and i had experience in hospitality, but soon after when the tourism season ended so did the work, we managed to live for 3 months in accomadation close to the town but with no way to cook for our selfs we managed to build up quite a debt to the owners for the room and simple food, until they gave Edralin work on s small island called popopatan, this lasted for 6 weeks until i could no longer walk due to a injury to my foot witch now i have recovered from, so we returned to coron hoping to find work at the sea dive centre,  but for a further 10 days after been let down and messed about, the only accomadation we could find was a disgusting chicken pen.
I feel embarrassed, shameful, useless, and that I have let Edralin down I feel that coming from the uk I should have been able to secure a better future for her, she takes nothing, asks nothing is respectful and a beautiful person in her heart, i cant even provide the essential things for her or myself eating is a struggle and people around us livung in poverty also are advising her to leave me, because I can't provide for her, this is not true I have a strong mind and energy to succeed, if only one person can help me start my own business promoting businesses around the world using nfc technology and my own website, help me to fix my visa issue, and find a more secure place to live, once these things are in place I can stand on my own feet ,pay back the people that have helped me, give them a part of my business in gratitude, and care better for this woman that really really deserves a break in life, and me too, i never have any luck in anything, everything I have wrote here is true and if requested I will provide evidence to our situation, please can you help us to make things work and i will show to you my gratitude in the way I will work so hard to make my future brighter and financially secure, and also return your kindness with everything that you have to help us with a part in my unique business.
Today is Tuesday the 4th of december,  in two days we have no place to live and not a single penny, I'm hoping on Thursday that we might get some work with a travel company im going to meet with but uncertain about the future, my heart hurts that people are telling Edralin to leave me for some one with more security, but she stands by my side and i know She won't give up, her mother was taken away from her when she was three her father raised her and her two brothers on the street, so she can handle our situation but for me I need someone's help to save her and myself from this darkness surrounding us, thankyou for taking the time to read this, i know its not very touching but i have tried my best to explain our situation in our life's.
Best wishes always,
Jason&edralin

PayPal.me/nfc7elements