FreeBeg

Full Version: $100.00 If you have had an imaging service (like an x-ray) in the past 24 months....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to earn $100.00 really easy? Have you had an imaging service such as an X-RAY in the past 24 months? Then see below to see how. And this is not a copy paste post, I really filled out the info, replied to a few emails, and got paid $100.00. You get the option to be paid through PayPal or Amazon.  Feel free to ask any questions. 

Just email: info@healthcostresearch.com, with the information below:

Name of health insurance
Type of imaging service completed
(e.g. X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, etc.)
Name of the hospital / facility where the imaging service was performed
Name of the Provider
on the EOB who billed for the service (we’re looking for the name of the MD / MD Group who read the image)
Name of referral (if any): Silverstrl@fuse.net 

Be sure to list me as a referral in your first email so I can earn $$ too.

Eligibility Requirements: study focuses
 on imaging done in hospitals and affiliated facilities. To be eligible, participants must have commercial health insurance (BCBS, Aetna, United, Cigna, etc. excluding Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare related-plans) and an Explanation of Benefits from their
 insurer with the radiologist interpretation fee and the allowed amount covered by the insurer. Denied claims are ineligible for the study