FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mother from Israel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! My name is Gabriela. I live in Israel and I am single mother of four.
I came to Israel from Ukraine with my ex-husband and adopted son in 2010. I was 27 y.o. We have adopted our son Michael half-year before we came to Israel. We have adopted him because my ex-husband couldn’t have children, but I wanted them too much. Michael was 10 y.o. when he was adopted.
When we arrived in Israel, it was very difficult time for our family: my ex-husband was always annoyed and shouted at us. Finally, it was intolerably for me to stay with him, so I took my son and left.
Several time we lived alone, just me and my son, but I still wanted to create a family. At summer 2011 I met Nigerian guy, who was nice and funny, and we started to date. He had no citizenship of Israel, so it was good for him to marry Israel girl. Besides, I loved him, and he told he loved me too. He told he want to marry me and to have children with me. And I wanted to give birth too. After 3 months we were together I found I was pregnant. But suddenly he told me that he is not ready for family now, and I must abort this baby. I was in shock! It was like backhander for me! Of course, I told him, I won’t abort my baby. I think that abortion is killing, besides, I wanted to have my own baby for the long time. We have separated. I gave birth to my second son Raphael at August 1012.
At summer 2015 I have met Andrew. He was truck driver and he wanted to have a family. We started to live together. Raphael loved him and called him father. Andrew have never had family before and no his own children, so he wanted to have one more baby with me. And I wanted to have a daughter. At November 2016 our daughter Sofia Thamar was born. But before, when I was pregnant, Andrew fell sick. He had kidney disease, and his doctors said he can’t be truck driver any more. I was pregnant, but I worked hard, engaged my house and took care about my sick boyfriend. He was at hospitals a lot and he was need a costly medicine. Besides, he had burning pain and he took morphine and had depression. When his boss new Andrew is sick, he blamed him for some accident that was not really his fault, but we had to pay compensation. We have sold our car, which was bought for money from the selling of my and my mom’s apartment in Ukraine. Our daughter was born throw cesarean section, but I had no time even to get well after operation because of our family situation. But it was not the end of story. At spring 2017 we came with Andrew to his psychiatrist to ask for some antidepressants. But the doctor saw Andrew was strange, she asked him a few questions, and he told her that he can hear voices in his head, which is telling him to kill. I thought I will pass out when I heard this! With whom am I living? He was hospitalized at the psychiatric hospital, and doctors diagnosed schizophrenia. It was very difficult for me, but I still haven’t rejected him. The doctors told me, he can be ok if he will take his medicine. He came back home, but he was not normal any more and once I have found that he didn’t take his medicine. I was scared, and I understood I can’t live with this man any more. I stayed alone again.
It was difficult and lonely. One year before, at December 2017, one young guy wrote me on Facebook. He wanted to date with me. But I didn’t want. I thought he is too young. But he hasn’t left me alone. He told, he is a real man, and that he has a daughter. I was lonely, and I thought “maybe we can have a chance”. So, we communicated by phone and WhatsApp, and then we had unprompted date, and I became pregnant at once. Both of us didn’t expect this. When I told him I am pregnant, he didn’t believe me and left. I didn’t want to abort this baby too even it was very difficult decision. I lost my lovely work, and no one wanted to employ me because of pregnancy.  Social payments are very low, and I have alimony only from Raphael’s father. I am trying to get some money from graphic design and translations, but it still not enough. During all these years, when I was alone with my children, and when my boyfriend was sick, I took loans one by one, to survive. But sooner or later it had to end.
Now my little daughter Eliya is 4 months old. I have a big family with a lot of needs. No one wants to give me a loan any more. My debt on loads reaches 40 thousand $. I can’t pay it. I am very close to bankruptcy, so they will arrest my bank account and I will not have money to pay a rent. I really need your help to pay my debt. I am not taking loans and not entering extramarital affairs. I became a member of Messianic Congregation and I pay my tithe even thaw we are in such a difficult situation. I am playing guitar and singing. You can see our life in my Instagram account @gabrielashapiro.
I really need your help, I will not manage without it.
Thank you in advance.