FreeBeg

Full Version: Christmas struggles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear everyone,

I usually hate to ask for money, often even help, but I'm afraid that this time I will have to try. 

I am a college student in Hungary, and I grew up in a family that wouldn't be able to pay for college fees, so I had to study my butt off to get to where I am now. My only income is what my school gives me to fund my studies, which isn't much, especially so when it comes to Christmas and stuff... I love my family and so I wanted to give them the perfect holiday, but I ended up spending a tad too much, and I underestimated my own needs. Now College doesn't pay us until mid February so I'm in a bit of a trouble here, and I'm scared I wouldn't be able to feed myself until then. 

I know people around the world are facing much bigger problems than this one, which makes me feel like a total jerk for asking for money, but someone I look up to said that when we are in a situation we can't help, like this one, it's just as real for us, and just because other people need more help, it shouldn't mean that we can't ask for some... 

I'm not asking for big donations, every penny would count, I don't eat much, and I swear I'll be taking good care of every last bit of your help and good intentions in my heart. (that sounds weird but I guess I can no longer speak properly) 

Here is the link you can use if you decide to help me, and thank you so much in advance!
https://paypal.me/helplily965