FreeBeg

Full Version: Failing heart is leading me to lose my home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new to this an honestly im a bit embarrassed doing this but i dont know what else to do.
I have been diagnosed with congestive heart failure, which i found out is from scar tissue built up on my heart from chemo & radiation treatments i had as a child due to cancer. I am currently on life saving medications, which i will have to be on the rest of my life, unless my heart becomes worse and i need a transplant. 
I am 37 years old & I have 2 children in college and one at home. I have been out of work and have fallen behind on my mortgage.I am constantly fatigued, little strength, and have trouble breathing at times. I have filed for disability and am currently appealing the denial. I am looking for saviors to help me save my home. the catch up.amount is $4368.  I was able to get a 10 day leeway to catch up on my house.  Im trying to come up with the money but with no income its nearly impossible. This is my priority right now. I want to start off the new year positive & less stress on my heart. Can you find it in ur heart to help me? Please?
I promise to pay if forward once im on my feet again
Thank you
GOD BLESS
https://www.paypal.me/845983