FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help me keep a roof over my head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I don't even know where to begin. The fact that I find myself in this situation is slowly killing me, but I won't give up and I won't surrender, you simply can't in life. That's why I find myself here, I have no further options and no one to turn to. 
I was a caregiver to my late dad until  a short time ago and thus my life's course was set because I'm an only child and he had no one else to care for him in his final years. I did what I had to to make sure he was alright. It was my duty. After he passed away things got from bad to worse, I lost my job shortly thereafter, and have been looking for one ever since, I've had 2 temporary jobs over the past two months but it pays no where near enough to cover the rent and living expenses. I've done what I could to hold on, but I just can't anymore. I'm 3 months in arrears on my rent which is due today, I'm at my wits end. The land lord has made it clear that this is it for me, and I have nowhere else to go. I need $1400 dollars to keep the roof over my head, can some good Samaritan please find it in their hearts to help me, I really am In serious trouble. I don't know what to do please help me.