FreeBeg

Full Version: Help me keep a roof over my head please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=K2P436GDVMGGY&source=url
HI all, the fact that I'm in this situation is slowly killing me, but I will never give up and never surrender, thus I find myself here, as I have no one and nowhere else to turn to. I've been a caregiver to my late dad till a short time ago, being an only child it was my duty, I had to do what I had to do to make sure he was alright in his final years. After he passed away things got from bad to worse as I lost my job shortly thereafter,and have been looking for one ever since. I've had 2 temporary jobs in the past 2 months but they pay no where near enough to cover rent and living expenses. I'm 3 months in arrears with my rent which is due today, and the land lord who's been quite gracious up until now has made it clear that this is it for me.and I have nowhere else to go. That's why Im begging for someone to please find it in their hearts to help me with $1400, I'm at my wits end and I don't know what to do. I have no one to turn to as I am alone in this world. Please help me.