FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mom of 5 kids. Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My husband unexpectedly passed away November 2017 leaving me a single mother of our 5 kids. Although we both worked, money was super tight and losing my partner so suddenly and tragically threw me into a whirlwind both emotionally and financially. In order to reduce costs and try and save money, my children and I moved out of our home and in with my inlaws in their 2 bedroom apartment. Yes, all 6 of us and our dog are sharing a 2 bedroom apartment.

I am employed, but my hours were cut back. I wasn’t making that much before and I’m definitely not now. I am not able to get a second job due to the lack of a babysitter (I work around the schedule of my in laws) and I have found no luck in  finding a better, well paying job. I’ve cut down on every unneeded expense and even some needed ones (I was in therapy and my medications were near 100.00 a month not including the actual office visits 3x’s a month) to try and save money to move, but i keep hitting bumps in the road.

Anything would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your time!

https://www.paypal.me/bringintheskeletons