FreeBeg

Full Version: Help with Medical Bills & rent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm 36 years old and living with HIV. I'm a fairly capable person and have been working two jobs since my diagnosis two years ago. For the past year now I've been battling persistent infections ranging from fungal to bacterial (likely due to one of my jobs being in a restaurant dishpit) and ultimately this has recently landed me in the hospital a few times, most recently for Sepsis (infection of the blood). This has forced me out of one of my jobs for medical reasons and the bills keep coming. My most recent hospital and medical bills easily amount to what I generally make in an entire year. This has now become a bit of a problem since it means I now have to choose between keeping a roof over my head or choosing to eat. I know alot of people out there have it FAR worse, but if anyone sees this and wants to help, you would make a world of difference to someone trying very hard to keep their health and a home. I have no living family and it's just me, so surviving on just my newspaper job is kinda like having no job. Please, if anyone could help, you would be amazing... obviously.

paypal.me/jessyjstrickland