FreeBeg

Full Version: Asking For Your Helping Hands For My Medication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a great honor to be born in this world and given a chance to experience what is life. I was one of the healthy people who could enjoy life to the fullness. I regularly see my doctor to make sure about my health. The ball rolled upsidedown when I turned 16 years of age. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes mellitus. With this condition my body need to outsourced insulin and inject it thrugh abdominal injection since my very own body could not produce insulin which is vital for maintaining the sugar level of my body. My family was having a hard time to provide my vials. Four years after, I suffered depression, which causes my body to severe weight loss. Aside from vials, my family need to provide my medication for depression. I dont know what to do. We already cut down our meals, we only have 2 meals a day instead of three. I was thinking if we could just have put up a small business maybe we could settle things one at a time with ease. Yet, we dont have enough fund to make these things realize. Asking for your kindness to help us on our situation. 

Here is my paypal link if you are willing to help me to realized my plan -paypal.me/leviekid.