FreeBeg

Full Version: Help for Young Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! My name is Amber and my fiancé Evan and I are expecting a baby this coming April 2019 (his name is Christopher). Over the last couple of months, we’ve fallen on some hard times. When we first moved to Lethbridge, Evan started working at a job as a sales representative, but ended up not being paid. During that time we had to use our savings to get by. He then started working at a company called WG Pro, who seemed really great and we’re giving him hours, but now it’s been probably 2 weeks without work, with no explaination as to why, or when there is going to be work again. He has a couple interviews lined up this week, so hopefully he gets hired at one of them. What I’m asking for is just some financial help, we have overdue bills and even if he does get a job, it’s not going to be enough to pay our rent on time. Our rent is $1000, everything included, and our bills are about $700. Any little bit helps, so thank you. My paypal is http://www.paypal.me/ambermarielyce