FreeBeg

Full Version: Need money for college debt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, my name is Leandrea. I normally wouldn’t do this, since I’m the one that’s usually giving & helping others. But when push comes to shove, when one thing leads to another I have to do what I need to do.  I am 18 years old and currently in my second year of college. The first semester went smoothly, I’m in a program that covered my class expenses so all I needed to pay for myself were the books. However, throughout the semester I was struggling to find a job, because certain situations at home required me to work. I worked a few days here & there through temp agencies, but don’t have a steady job as of now & the checks from the temp agencies were never enough.  I also can’t ask my parents for money due to personal reasons, so it’s a struggle all around. Recently, I tried registering for the second semester of classes. However, a mystery payment that I never knew about came up & it said that I can’t register for classes until the amount is paid, which is $762. As of now, every job that I’ve applied to has denied me and the temp agencies pay too low for me to have enough by the time school starts up again in a few weeks. So I’m stuck, and I’ve come to this site to seek help. Anything would be GREATLY appreciated. I’m just trying to continue my education, and pursue my dream of one day becoming a writer. The semester starts on the 22nd so I'm hoping I can pay the debt off in time for me to go to school this semester. Thank you to anyone who’s taken the time to read this.

Paypal: paypal.me/leandreaarodriguezz
Cashtag: $leandrearodriguez