FreeBeg

Full Version: Single Mom Undergoing Breast Reconstruction after Cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Amy and I'm a single mom undergoing breast reconstruction/revision due to breast cancer-related complications. I am having severe pain and suffering due to a breast cancer-related reconstruction/revision of my breast following breast cancer. I have two sons and I'm unable to work due to the surgical complications. I have already accrued over $30,000 of medical debt, I'm unable to work during this process and I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm barely able to cover daily living expenses, much less medical bills, prescription medications for me and my son, the mounting sea of medical and credit card debt due to medical bills or not being able to work and having to charge things that come up. I just had nearly $1,000 of car repairs. I can not keep up with this. Even if I was able to work, no one person could manage this amount of debt as well as daily living expenses. I have little to no savings, little family help and I have only worked part time as a school teacher without benefits for years. I do not qualify for disability because I was married (for less than 6 years so I got very little in the divorce) and I worked part time during my marriage in a job that did not take disability out of my check so there is no disability money to apply for. Even if I DID qualify for disability, it would not be enough to support my son and I on and certainly not enough to pay $30,000 of medical bills and mounting sea of debt that I have as well as daily living expenses, prescriptions for my son and myself and car repairs. I would be so eternally grateful for ANY and ALL donations and financial assistance donated to me and helping me and my family. Please help me. This is terrifying me and I am not in a good emotional place either. God bless anyone within the sound of my plea. https://paypal.me/HelpAmy1968