FreeBeg

Full Version: House Fire Victims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A family of 4 (almost 5) lost everything right after Christmas. Our town does not provide much except a hotel room until they can figure something out. They have helped me so much in the past, so I thought I could help them by spreading the word. The family consists of:

• Dad

• Mom

• 6 Year Old Girl

• 4 Year Old Boy

• Soon to be Newborn which is a girl
I have created a wish lists for each of them after I have gotten their sizes and other things. I know not everything will get bought, but I know they will appreciate anything. It's getting shipped directly to them.In the wish  lists, includes clothes, shoes, under garments, other necessities as well such as shampoo, conditioner, toothbrushes, toothpastes. I also have a wish list that contains big items such as car seats for the kids and beds and futons. Also in the necessities wish list there are gift card for food and other things as well. 
I know this is a lot and we do not expect a lot to be purchased but anything will make them happy a this point.