FreeBeg

Full Version: Seeking help to get my Normal Life Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I know I don’t have the rights but I am taking my chance to humbly knock in your heart to please help me. I trusted someone who ruined my life and now I am in big debt because of making the wrong decision. My high school friend asked me to join in a investment where you can get a 15% interest monthly. As a human being and thinking of earning extra, I believed her, with her promise that she have one word and not breaking our friendship because of money. I believed her and it was my biggest mistake. After 3 months, she asked me to invite people to join, because of my intention that I can help people by inviting them and they will extra also, I believe her again. It lasted for 11months but then, on the 10th month, problem came, I asked her why is it like I invited people and then the interest is from the money they also joined? She told me that the money invested is still inside where it is all invested and its all okay. I believe her again as for me thinking I will pull out all the money and return it to all people who joined.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Last December 2018, my biggest fear happened when I confronted her, all lies came, the money is nowhere to be found and it came out that she all used it. There was no business investment, she used me to invite people for her own benefits. Now all she can do is hide. Everyday I pray that all this problem will be solved. All people I have asked to join is my friend and that’s the biggest mistake I ever did in my life. Some people I asked for help telling me to walkaway and hide, but in my heart I cannot do that. I even think of doing suicide because of this problem. But everytime I think of it, I think of my family and friends, If i die the problem will be still the same and they will all suffer. My problem is big but I know God is bigger than my problem. The total amount she took is $210,000 in USD. (11 Million in Philippine Peso) I am not asking to for this amount but I am asking for any help. I am OFW who is earning $1,330 in USD ($1,800 in SGD) I always prayed to God that one day will come for me to return all their money. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I am not here to scam people, I am here to ask for help for me to continue my normal life back. Because everyday of my life changed when this thing happened. A lot of people messaging me and they are waiting for me to return their money. What I have learned from this big mistake is not to ask for more, be contented of what God gave you, don’t ask your friends or loveones whom you thought it will help them. The only one can help them is themselves. As now this problem came I cannot asked my friend to help me because I dragged them to this problem as well by asking them to join.  And now I am helpless to think everyday to resolve this issue. Thanking God for every blessing he gave even big or small. I am greatful for any help you can give me and believing me I am not a bad person and I am a victim of trusting a wrong person. Thank you for your time reading my message.  [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]paypal.me/kristellamari[/font][/font]