FreeBeg

Full Version: Need help ASD diagnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, my name is Nick McCarthy I am 29 years old. I have been struggling all my life to fit in and get on in a society I cannot accept or understand. From an early age I learned to act or pretend when confronted with a social situation. I have managed to work and had multiple roles but due to the stress and anxiety of social situations, I always end up leaving as I just cannot handle the standard day to day.

I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression and will be on medication for this for the rest of my life. Due to some signs that my doctor noticed I was referred for an Autism assessment and after many hours of being grilled/tested, I have had confirmation as to why I have struggled so much in life. I am on the spectrum and recieved a formal diagnosis.

So now I am out of work and my partner is struggling to keep us afloat working all the hours god sends and I just feel so useless.
This is my last option to lower myself to asking people who I dont know for assistance its degrading and upsetting.

If you require any more information please PM me I can provide proof of diagnosis this is not a scam in desperate need of any donations.

My paypal link is below thanks in advance.

paypal.me/nickmcc90
Nothing sent so far really struggling would appreciate any donations if possible any kind hearted souls out there Angel Heart
Still nothing guys and girls really bad now short on priortity bills while i wait on help from the government please all need some help....