FreeBeg

Full Version: Single Mom in Need of Assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Brittany. I am almost 26 (on the 21st) and I have a one year old little girl. My child's father left me in an enormous amount of debt because he felt that alcohol was more important than me and his child. I didn't find out that he wasn't paying rent until after he moved out, and now I am way behind. My landlord has been nice enough to give me a little time to come up with the money, but unfortunately I have not been able to yet. I work full time and go to school full time and I am doing my best to be a good mom for my daughter but it's been difficult. I never thought I would be online asking strangers for money, but I'm not sure where else to turn at this point. I am not one to ask for handouts, but I would be eternally grateful if someone would be willing to just give me a hand up. I have a week to come up with around a thousand dollars and I don't know what else to do to make ends meet. Any help would be more than appreciated.