FreeBeg

Full Version: TOXIC ENVIRONMENT (toddler involved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our story is complicated and long, but a consistent cycle. I'm 26 in a toxic marriage where he is the sole provider and now are technically homeless. After we lost our apartment last august, we've been crashing in a spare room at his business, which is now failing and he's very likely loosing. This is our only shelter which isn't suitable for living let alone a child. The type of business it is, allows a party atmosphere. There's no heat so, no warm water, and I am positive electricity will be off this upcoming week. No car, no family or friends where we are located. There also has been some incidents of violence over our 6 yr marriage. In the beginning due to him being a veteran, he had access to things and everything we had went through him leading to now full dependency on him. I look for a job but no way to get there and sometimes its been no where for my son to go. Couldn't afford daycare but didn't qualify for assistance for it either. He makes too much  Huh  I just need some money for a hotel or a bus ticket to a friend. I'm trying to get into a shelter secretively and get assistance where I can without a tornardo and no lifeline. We are slowly running out of food and my cat just gave birth to 6 kittens. I mentally physically emotionally am exhausted.

I got a job but don't even have bus money to get there. My child is breaking out, we have no clean clothes. I handwash what I can but he grew out of most. Luckily i sew so i just whipped up things to hold us over, but I ran out of things to cut up and definitely don't have any money for fabric. 

I was studying a biology degree when we got married the last year of his contract (military). Top of my class worked two jobs. I don't leave my child with anyone or put him off on anyone. I don't trust these people. We have moved so much and don't know anyone unless they have done business with my husband.
There is literally someone sleeping here now also. The last 3-4 days. Something has nothing to do with us. He (guest) had a argument with his spouse was arrested 3 months in jail just got released supposedly has nowhere to go even though we didn't see or talk to him before. I mean him and my husband are cool because of the business and they have chilled with us before but i have never seen they house, didn't have they numbers, we just both have a child same age, and the business. Doesn't look like he's leaving anytime soon either. We have no choice to be here 24/7 but REALLY?!?!?

and Marijuana and whatever the business has going on bills, idea opportunities, Marijuana, risks, equipment, Marijuana, oh and Marijuana.

PLEASE! I NEED HELP TO BREAK THE CYCLE FAST. I HAVE NO FINANCIAL SUPPORT WHATSOEVER, NONE OF HIS MONEY IS MINE, AND NO INCOME--- BUT I HAVE PLANS!!!! I JUST NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THIS ENVIRONMENT AND A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY TO GET US STARTED.

$KAOTICLUXE