FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperately need out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of today, March 17,I was served with eviction  papers from my landlord . I was under the impression my boyfriend had been paying  I now know he has not paid the past two months and the Landlord fet sorry for his stories that he did not take legal action till now. Amongst this I've also learned he has pretty much drained the bank account and pawned  most of are stuff that's  worth money. This has been a cycle with him which ends in violence.
I desperately need to break this cycle for my daughter an  I. I can earn one my rent or damage deposit but not both  in 13 days. Furthermore more I will need everything in my home again because the second he hears I'm not coming he will take everything in hopes I have no choice but to come back. Average rent in my area is around $1200 with  a $1200 security deposit  Plus minimal household furnishings . I'd be grateful if anyone can help me break free and finally live a happy life raising my daughter .
paypal.me/handsdownxo