FreeBeg

Full Version: Need help moving out of an emotionally abusive home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Lauren. I'm 21 years old, and the only work I have been able to find in my current state is part-time work. My living situation right now is emotionally abusive. I am regularly called worthless and idiotic over minor mistakes, and any attempt at communication is met with lectures and condescension. Living in this place for the past 21 years has been such a drain on my mental state that I am on-and-off suicidal.

Recently, I spent a few months living with my grandmother in a different state, and it was pure heaven. I felt respected and as if my life had meaning. After the first month my suicidal thoughts had all but disappeared, and I was slowly learning to trust people again. However, that was cut short by an untimely diagnosis of type 1 diabetes. Devastated, I was manipulated into returning to this state.

I can feel my mental health deteriorating by the day, and desperately wish to move back to that other state. I already have work lined up for when I get there that I can use to support myself, however, with the part-time job I have now it is going to be a long time before I have even the least amount of money needed to move there. I can't ask to move in with my grandmother again due to herĀ  living situation changing, so I need money to put a deposit on an apartment, as well as enough money to move my few belongings (1-2 boxes worth) and enough to get the cheapest plane ticket I can to that other state.

If you would like to help out, I would very much appreciate anything you could spare. https://paypal.me/lking2222