FreeBeg

Full Version: Need money for rent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I feel really helpless and this is my last resort. I am having a hard time to even make my end meet today, just being able to survive the day seems like an achievement. I am buried in student loan and loans from family and friends and currently, I am at a point where I am about to get kicked out of my house because I am unable to pay my rent. I don't have any immediate family with me. I don't have my parents supporting me from the age of 12. I have been a very bright student and have always graduated at the top of my class. I am currently stuck in a full-time job with a startup company where they haven't paid me from the last three months and no the law is not able to help me because I am an immigrant. My boss keeps telling me that he will pay in the coming month and his firm is also going through a crisis. I am unable to quit this job while I am looking for a new one. I really hope that I can find a job that will at least reward me for my dedication and genuine hard work. I am really helpless and not able to understand how I can survive. I have never had financial problems to such an extent before. I have attached a picture of my bank statement which shows that I have been paid or received any money from my job but my rent has been deducted and now I am only left with 84 cents in my account. If I am unable to pay the rent for the coming month I will soon be homeless. I cannot bother my friends anymore even they are still students and have still tried to help me as much as they could. I am working hard every day and I still am stuck in an unfair situation. I am trying my best to stay positive and be hopeful. All I am asking for is some money to help me with my rent for the coming month. If you decide to help me please leave me your name, I would be very grateful and would return the money in the coming few months. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. If you are also going through a tough time I hope things get better for you with time.

https://paypal.me/bhadale