FreeBeg

Full Version: My fiance was murdered, Emergency help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my post. My fiance ( the love of my life) was murdered 12/21/18. He was my world and he took care of me financially. I 100% depended on him. More then I realized. Since his death I've been completely devasted and on my own. Ive been through so much pain, hardship and struggle throughout my whole life and always kept my head up . I had to stay strong. But this one - the loss of my man,  he mean't everything to me and it has been so hard to keep going but i have to for my daughters. So I'm really scared now it's been a few months since his death and i am about 2 weeks away from being homeless . I am not able to stay in the room we shared and have to leave. I am alone and have nowhere to go and no money. What I desperately need is help money to buy a cheap car or fix my car (blown head gasket) so I can get a job and get up on my own two feet. It doesnt have to be much as long as it is legal and runs. Please if anyone can help me please before i end up on the streets please. My paypal is in my fiances name but im on the account. Thank you for your time .

Paypal: brittstullm@gmail.com