FreeBeg

Full Version: Close to financial ruins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my husband and I got scammed back in October last year on a loan scam, and it wiped us out and the very next day my husband was put on workers comp to await surgery that was due to a work injury. Which surgery took a long time for workers comp to approve the surgery. We have tried everything to get back on our feet someone started a go fund me account and didnt collect simgle dollar. We put things to sell on letgo, tried holding signs police came said we couldn't do that. We also have 2 special  needs boys  the oldest was  just diagnosed type  1 diabetic, so we have to be super careful what he eats there are many days my husband and i don't eat so our  boys can. Here we are again very little in the house to eat our rent is due and our utilities are about to be shut off. If you feel the need to help us thank you we have never been this low or down before. All this from  a scam. We have tried anything and everything to get back on track, but we keep hitting brick walls. We have even stood on the curb holding signs. Was out holding those signs, maybe 15 to 20 minutes, tben a cop stopped and said that it was illegal to do that.