FreeBeg

Full Version: Help me to raise $10,000 for School Fees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Rodgers Wamani a student at Mildmay Institute of Health Sciences in Uganda, pursuing a degree in Health and Social System Management validated by the University of Manchester in U.K. I am thank you for taking your time to read through my story, hope you will help overcome this challenge. I live in Nakiwogo-Entebbe Central Uganda but, i was born in a small town (Masindi) in Western Uganda in a family of five children, like any other child i have enjoyed to grow up in a peaceful community, and attained basic education.

However, i realized an educational gap in my ancestral linage right from my late grandfather a former Second World War veteran, that no one has ever attended university level education. When i completed my Certificate in Nursing in 2014, I decided to volunteer at a community Health center II until September 2015 when got a hospital job. While on my new job I started saving money off my salary right a way to upgrade my education. In August 2018 i enrolled for a degree course however, my savings have not been sufficient enough to keep me going.

Before I reached out for your help i tried applying for scholarships but they turned me down because I am already in school, also some schemes are not only competitive, they are selective by course and country.  My people have little to over and my evening job can only cater for my day meal and transport. I am living a very miserable and helpless life I need to raise $10,000 to finish my university education.

The breakdown of how this money will be spent looks like this: $7,000 on tuition fees, $1,600 on feeding, $800 on accommodation, and $600 on internet access and other school requirements. I am seeking donations from as little as $20, if you are not able to donate. Please consider sharing this request with others.
Every contribution lessens my stress and restores my hope to complete my education.  I may not really pay back your contributions now but, I will reach out a hand to another person either with my energy and time or support a cause in future when I am able. Contributions can be made in Bank of Africa A/C # 071539800004, on my PayPal account at [email=rodgerswamar75@gmail.com]rodgerswamar75@gmail.com[/email] , still western union and money gram are okay to use.
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.
— Proverbs 31:8-9
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, "Come back tomorrow and I’ll give it to you"—when you already have it with you.
— Proverbs 3:27-28
May God bless you abundantly, i will be grateful to read your opinion soon.
King regards,
Rodgers Wamani
+256797311418