FreeBeg

Full Version: Stranded and homeless.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a single mother who has become homeless and stranded in California. I have been here since Jan. 2018 I have been trying to get back to NJ with my 4 boys ages 14, 16 in a half, 19 in a half, he is in the Army and I have my oldest son he’s 22. I just became a grandmother of a beautiful babygirl 5 months old she weighed 11lbs & 6oz. at Birth natural birth at that. I was just in a near death RV accident in March, I spent a month in Cedar Sinai Hospital. I crushed my windpipe and split my chin as well had a tracheostomy tube, and had to have several surgery’s on my vocal cords because they were smashed pretty bad from the accident. I am trying to get back home so I can get back on my feet. I lost my job I was working at Amazon. Now I am homeless and stranded in California. I just want to get back home so I can enjoy my loved ones and get back to work and back to my life. I have falling on hard time and I really need some help to get back on my feet. I don’t normally ask for help this is one of the hardest things I have had to do. If you can find it in your heart to help me get back home to my family I would grateful appreciate your help. I just went to the hospital again yesterday because I had a panic attack, and my blood pressure was very high. I pray that you can find it in your heart to help me out in this time of hardship. I am not asking for any certain amount of money whatever you feel it fit to help me out would be greatly appreciated. I was robbed for my handbag which had my ID and my SS card inside. California is not the place for me nothing good has happened for me here. I just really need to get back home I am from Paterson, NJ. I would like to Thank you In advance from the bottom of my heart if you would pay it forward, so I can do the same for the next person in need of help. This is my last alternative I do not know what to do or who to turn to for help. I want to end this by saying may God  continue to bless you and your family. ?????