FreeBeg

Full Version: Urgent help needed today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, it is with great embarrassment and humiliation that I ask for help to pay back my bank loan that I took out for vet bills and medication for my elderly dog.  $2700 is left.  I also have loan to my father of $800 that I cannot pay.  He is elderly.  The most is $15,000 for urgent surgery I paid to someone.  They can't pay me back for a few months, but I need the cash now.  Neither of us are approved to get loans.   I was only approved for the one vet loan.  My friend asked all their family, friends, colleagues and me.  I was the only person who step forward to help them despite my own financial struggles.  Is it possible to have some assistance please.  This is the most awful thing having to beg for money, but I don't know what else to do now.   Thankyou for reading.  I wait in anticipation.

Donations can be made in paypal.  You don't need to have an account.  One can donate as a guest.  
Here is my address https://paypal.me/GabrielleFlint
Heart Heart Heart